These Inspiring Business Quotes Are especially powerful for Entrepreneurs
We live in a time where business is bigger than ever, and there are thousands of successful entrepreneurs and business leaders that we can look to for wisdom and guidance.
Entrepreneurial success is often more about a mindset rather than just a good idea. But many entrepreneurs find themselves trapped in a cycle where they can’t get beyond themselves.
These 21 quotes are from a variety of businessmen, leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs from the last few decades, and are powerful pieces of wisdom carefully packaged for entrepreneurial minded individuals.
But these quotes aren’t just for the self-employed, they can be applied to many different scenarios each of us face in our daily lives.
So take a minute and read through these quotes, because they will certainly motivate you, and may inspire you to make changes in how you look at business, and move you forward in your own life.
21 Quotes for Entrepreneurs, and Everyone Else
1. “Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them.” – W. Edwards Deming
2. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
3. “The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’” – Jeff Bezos
4. “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin
5. “The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.” – Peter Drucker
6. “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” – Steve Jobs
7. “The discipline of writing something down is the first step toward making it happen.” – Lee Iacocca
8. “Even if you are on the right track, You’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
9. “Too little confidence, and you’re unable to act; too much confidence, and you’re unable to hear.” – John Maeda
10. “Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try.” – Unknown
11. “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
12. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
13. “The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do.” – Dennis Waitley
15. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
16. “The NBA is never just a business. It’s always business. It’s always personal. All good businesses are personal. The best businesses are very personal.” – Mark Cuban
17. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
18. “Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were.” – David Rockefeller
19. “If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti
20. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”. – Vidal Sassoon
21. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
Now Stop. How easy is it to browse this list, and then move on to the next article, the next thing in your life and forget about these powerful bits of wisdom from some of the worlds most successful people?
It’s pretty easy. But when did taking it easy ever lead to growth and success?
Take a moment and write down one quote from the list above, and what you are going to take away from it. Maybe you’ll choose # 7, which is a good place to start.
We want to help inspire and motivate lasting change. And one way to do this is through CoCoaching.
CoCoaching is a simple tool that trains you and a friend or colleague (that you get to choose) in the fundamentals of Life Coaching, which is a proven method for growth and goal attainment.
With CoCoaching, you will take turns coaching with your partner, gaining the benefits of being coached, while also learning incredibly useful life coaching skills.
For entrepreneurs who are in a cycle where success seems to be constantly out of reach, visit our Wantrepreneur No More website, which shares specifics on getting out of this cycle, and becoming a success.
Thanks for visiting, leave a comment with which quote you chose to write down.